- At UBIS, you can start your Bachelor at any moment. We have usually 2 intakes per month.
- Each student is part of group of 10 to 14 students max: a UBISTeam.
- The aim of a UBISTeam is to support each student in finding his professional and management taste.
- Each UBISTeam will find its own way of working, and each team member will find, with time, his own professional expertise.
During that team building week, students will learn how to:
- Live together
- Face challenge together and work in team
- Succeed of face failure together
- Solve problems together
- Know each other
- Discover group interactions “Hand-on”
- Appreciate each other’s strength and weaknesses
Depending on the season, the team buiding seminar can take the form of:
- Multisport challenge in Verdon (France)
- Discovery of alpinism
- Mountain trek challenge
- France-Corsica sailing week
At the end of the Team Building Camp, each UBISTeam has become a self-educating autonomous group of young adults willing to work together, helping each other, facing on a day to day basis what any team member faces in their future work environment.
The UBISteam and the Projects
In each UBISTeam, students choose their projects in groups of 2 or 3.
These are real projects and can be as diverse as:
- Creation of a concert or festival
- Organization of an NGO mission
- Consulting mission for a company
- Organization of a Team Building seminar for a future intake
- Setting the foundations of a new business
Each student takes part to a project of his choice with 2 or 3 other project members.
The UBIS tutors will supervise all projects.
Seminars and Blended learning
At UBIS, we believe in blended learning for our student.
Our pedagogy is to put our students in a real life situations for:
- Learn by practice
- Establish links between theory and practice
- Become curious and open to the world
- Find ways of learning by themselves
- Learn from their peers
At UBIS, each education expert is accredited by UBIS’s strict requirement and understands the specificities of our method:
- Sharing his/her experience
- Sharing his/her know-how to all UBISTeam members
- Sharing and opening his/her professional and personal network to help students succeed on their projects
Theoretical courses with Patten University Online platform
Each online course module to be followed with a strict schedule, planed according to students’ project needs along the year. The subsequent seminars, coached by our teachers, will put in practice topics learned Online.
Weekly validation of all online courses
While learning online, students will be evaluated on knowledge acquired with instant feedback from Patten system and online mentors. This validation and online tests are mandatory and made on a week to week basis.
Give me a hand !
At the beginning of the semester, each student is tutored personally and specifically to master Online studying. Online study is really an integral part of UBIS pedagogy.
Our “class time” is organized around 1 week long UBISTeam meetings with an education expert who holds a real professional expertise.
Seminar time is dedicated to application of the course contents to their projects.