Memberships and Certifications
An old business saying claims: “To better one-self you need to surround yourself with ideas other than your own.”
This is the main reason why we don’t just commit to the various groups and organizations listed below, but we actively participate. After all, none of us should ever stop wanting to learn more.
UBIS* and the University of the Potomac**, a regionally accredited post-secondary institution located in Washington, D.C, established an articulation agreement to offer you more and more opportunities. UBIS* offers its students and exclusive advantage: the possibility to obtain US degree accreditation with no extra cost for supplementary courses.
HOW? Thanks to the global collaboration with the University of the Potomac* in Washington, D.C. It facilitates the transfer of UBIS credits to the University of the Potomac and the University of the Potomac credits to UBIS, so that our students combine courses (On-line or On-ground) from both institutions and graduate with a degree from Switzerland and another from Europe with no extra cost for supplementary courses. Both institutions share a mission and vision to provide the best educational opportunities for our students.
Learn more about:
- Dual Swiss/U.S. Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
- Dual Swiss/U.S Bachelor of Arts in International Relations (BA-IR)
- Dual U.S/Swiss Master in Business Administration (MBA)
* UBIS is a registered Institution of Higher Education offering internationally recognized programs designed in accordance with the European Credits Accumulation System (ECTS). To qualify the program you must currently be enrolled or seeking enrollment in the undergraduate UBIS programs.
** the University of the Potomac is regionally accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education. Middle States Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
UBIS is accredited by Eduqua: the Swiss Quality Certification
UBIS is certified ISO 29990. This certification offers the basis for a relevant management system geared specifically to education and the continuous improvement of the management system, the processes and the services. UBIS is proud to be the first ISO 29990 certified Swiss Education Institution As of 14 June, 2013, UBIS was granted full accreditation on the delivery of Business and International Relations programs in the United States and abroad.
University of Business and International Studies (UBIS) has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Arts in International Relations
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in International Relations
- Bachelor of Business Administration
Council for Higher Education Accreditation CHEA, A national advocate and institutional voice for self-regulation of academic quality through accreditation, CHEA is an association of 3,000 degree-granting colleges and universities and recognizes 60 institutional and programmatic accrediting organizations.
- Member of Federation des Enterprises Romande
- Member of the European Council for Business Education
- Member of the European Council of International Schools
- UBIS is an Associate Member of the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD). We are proud to be part of EFMD, one of the key business schools networks in the world and being a part of the network will bring many opportunities for faculty & student exchanges, knowledge sharing and collaboration.